The coronavirus, Covid-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. Covid-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state and local governments and health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in m any locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
Kris’ Power Tumbling has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of Covid-19, however, Kris’ Power Tumbling cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with Covid-19. Further, attending Kris’ Power Tumbling could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of contracting Covid-19.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of Covid-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and I may be exposed to or infected by Covid-19 by attending Kris’ Power Tumbling and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by Covid-19 at Kris’ Power Tumbling may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of me and others, including, but not limited to Kris’ Power Tumbling employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my child(ren)’s attendance at Kris’ Power Tumbling or participating in Kris’ Power Tumbling programming (“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of a relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence Kris’ Power Tumbling, its employees, agents and representatives, whether a Covid-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participating in any Kris’ Power Tumbling program
Athlete and Guardian agree to abide by the following guidelines:
1. Athlete will NOT come to practice if they have a temperature or do not feel well in any way. Athlete will be fever free for 48 hours with no medication prior to returning to the gym.
2. Each athlete will be required to bring their own water bottle to drink. Water fountain is closed.
3. Guardians agree to discuss social distancing with your athlete prior to every practice, private lesson or class.
4. All athletes will enter Kris’ Power Tumbling wearing shoes.
5. When an athlete goes to the bathroom, they must wear shoes (flip flops or slides kept in the designated areas)
6. Correct hand washing or hand sanitizing will be done before and after each practice, private lesson or class.
7. Athlete will not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to practice starting.
8. Parents will pick up promptly on time.
9. Proper social distancing practices will be adhered to at home.
10. If you feel like your child should wear PPE, they need to provide their own.
COVID-19 Opening Procedures and Policies
• Staff will be at door to greet athletes.
• Take health survey/temperatures and mark their attendance upon entering KPTC.
• Athletes will be directed to wash station to wash and sanitize.
• The athlete will then go directly to the gym for class.
• The coaches will assign stations, which are designated at least 6 feet apart.
• The coach will go through the health and safety rules, enforcing social distancing guidelines.
• No parents or spectators will be allowed in the lobby area during classes, practices or private lessons.
• Parents must drop off and pick up students at the designated areas. We ask that you please do not wait in the parking lot for the time being.
• Social distancing must be practiced while on KPTC property.
• Anyone with a fever will not be allowed to enter KPTC.
• There will be no access to the water fountain. Individuals are encouraged to bring their own water bottle WITH their name on it.
• No personal belongings are allowed into the gym. Changing rooms are closed.
• Class will be dismissed one at a time upon the conclusion of class.
• Athletes must wash hands immediately upon entering KPTC.
• Athletes must keep a social distance of 6 feet from other athletes.
• Athletes are not allowed to give high fives, hugs or handshakes to the coaches or other athletes.
• Athletes will not be allowed to train if running a fever or having flu-like symptoms.
• Coaches must wash hands for 20 seconds immediately upon entering KPTC.
• Coaches must wipe down and sanitize all equipment that will be used in their class, practice or private lesson before and after each class, practice or private lesson.
• Coaches need to bring their own water bottle with their name on it.
• Coaches must keep 6 feet apart from athletes and other coaches.
• Coaches must separate drills to comply with the social distancing requirements.
• If spotting is involved, a mask is recommended for the coach.
• Coaches are not allowed to give high fives, hugs or handshakes to athletes or other coaches.
• Coaches will not be allowed to coach if they are running a fever or have any flu-like symptoms.